Demo@50 | Doug Engelbart | The Demo | What Is Still Missing | What We Are Building | The Collaboration | Who We Are
Who We Are
We are a bunch of people who, for various reasons, have come together in the hope that we can produce something to honour Doug, something useful. Please note, this is only the people directly involved in building something, this is not regarding the wider celebration of the demo on the 9th of December.
Component to Contributor Diagram (10feb)
- Adam Cheyer. Co-founder of Siri and long-time friend of Doug: Introduction
- Christopher Gutteridge. University of Southampton: Introduction
- Frode Hegland. Software developer and PhD student at The University of Southampton: Introduction
- Gyuri Lajos. IT and software consultant: Introduction
- Houria Iderkou. Friend of Doug and collaborator with Frode Hegland for Liquid and The Future of Text Symposium
- Jack Park. Co-founder of TopicQuests and friend of Doug's
- Marc-Antoine Parent. Founder of Conversence: Introduction
- Mark Anderson. Just completing Web Science PhD at University of Southampton studying maintenance of knowledge in hypertext (e.g. org/dept knowledge evolving over time)
- Mark Bernstein. Chief scientist, Eastgate Systems Inc.: Introduction
- Marc Weber. Internet History Program Curatorial Director, Computer History Museum computerhistory.org/staff/marc-weber
- Robert Cunningham. : Introduction
- Stephan Kreutzer. Software developer, free/libre software activist: Introduction
- Timour Shukin. Psychologist and methodologist with PhD from the Russian academy of science, and a co-founder of nakedminds project: Introduction
- Vint Cerf. Co-Inventor of the Internet and friend of Doug's: Introduction
CONSIDER JOINING US
To be added/Updated Please have a look at the Template and write your responses and then email the text or a link to email@example.com
EVERYTHING is up for discussion, but please look into why we are taking the direction we are taking and the reasons we are doing it the way we are first – we are trying to change the world, help us get there, with thoughtful dialogue – we are looking forward to interacting with you.
THE 9TH OF DECEMBER 2018
ONE DAY, ONE EVENT, ONE CHANCE TO CHANGE THE WAY WE INTERACT WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE – & EACH OTHER
WHAT WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE?